I bought Blair an Easter Dress when I was pregnant. I absolutely LOVE it! It is darling. I bought it in 3-6 months thinking she would be at least almost ten pounds by Easter. I knew it would be a little big but I wanted her to wear it for a bit. Well seeing she only weighs 7 pounds 14 ounces as of yesterday I don't think she is even going to remotley fit in it by Easter. I put her in it just to double check and she was drowning to say the least. So it looks like I am on the look out for a new Easter dress in 0-3 months. Hopefully I can find one I like in time for Easter. I am sad because I even made sure I bought Lukas's Easter outfit to match hers. So now I need to make sure I find something that will still match him.

This was her Easter dress.

I am thinking of maybe buying this dress now.
5 comments:
Try Burlington Coat factory. They have the cutest baby clothes and for decent prices. It is where I got both dresses that were in Savannah's photo session.
Im sorry that's too bad!
I like the last one you posted as your back up dress though. She will be adorable either way! :D
They are both really cute! Too bad you can't just find the first one in a smaller size.
I love Buying easter dresses!!! I buy my girls matching ones every year! That dress is really cute at least she will grow into it and not out of it right??!!
I love the 2nd dress! Sorry to hear about the first, but I still think the 2nd is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment