Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter fun!

We had a great Easter weekend. Yesterday my parents had an Easter Egg hunt for Lukas and Emma. Since it was raining they had it inside. The kids had fun and got a TON of candy. Easter Sunday was good. The kids looked so cute in their Easter outfits. Lukas LOVED what the Easter bunny brought him and Blair. I didn't get any pictures of their baskets because he pretty much destroyed them as soon as he woke up and saw them. By the time I had my camera out everything was on the floor and opened. Thats a two year old for ya. The Easter bunny brought Lukas Elmo kinex (legos) and an Elmo kite. Blair got a book and hair bows. I was nervous about making it to church on time since our church is at nine and this was the first time all four of us would be going as a family. I am proud to say we made it and it was good to be back especially on Easter Sunday when we should be concentrating on the resurrection of Christ. After church we had Easter dinner at Dans parents. Lukas got to participate in another Easter egg hunt. This kid is so spoiled. He had fun and of course we have enough candy to last till Halloween.




Easter egg hunt at my parents. Lukas and Emma are the best of friends. They have so much fun together. Lukas gets so excited when he gets to play with Emma. He asks to play with her all the time.

Lukas Easter egg hunting at Dans parents. I didn't get very many good pictures because Lukas kept saying no cheese. I guess that was his way of saying he didn't want me to take his picture.



My kids all dressed up in their Easter outfits. I couldn't get a picture of just Blair Lukas refused to let her be in a picture by herself. So I sort of cropped him out but it didn't work very well. HA HA. He loves his little sister thats for sure. You can tell she loves him too because she wouldn't stop looking at him the whole time we were taking pictures.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

What great pictures... They both look so cute in their Easter best!!

Hope you all are doing well.

Hugs,
Lisa

Ryane said...

Such cuties! I love the pic of them looking at each other!

Kristy said...

What a fun Easter! They are so cute together.

Saleem Family said...

Ok I need a copy of the one of them looking at each other. I love that picture! It is precious. Send it to me in email so I can get a print of it. cute cute kids!!