We had a fun busy Halloween afternoon and evening. We went trick or treating on main street with Emma and Ali. They pretty much loaded up on way more candy then they will ever need doing this. After that we headed to the hospital to visit grandma at work. Then it was off to visit Great grandma and aunt Suzanne. Last but VERY much not least we visited Nately and Chris. Lukas was spoiled by all. I am sure it is because he looked so darn cute in his costume. Actually it is just because he is spoiled no matter what. Lukas had a good time and so did I.

Lukas with some of his cousins at great grandmas and aunt suzannes.

Visiting grandma at work.

Trick or treating on main street. Emma made a very cute Little red riding hood. They really are the best of buds.
The back of Lukas's costume. We tried really hard to get Lukas and Emma to pose for pictures before we left. It was a NO go! HA HA. This is all Lukas did was play with the tree and try to climb it. We got Emma to cooperate a few times but Lukas just did not care to do so.
4 comments:
Looks like fun! Wish we were there to trick or treat at Suzanne's with you.
We enjoyed seeing you and Lukas. Cole had fun "playing with that kid", he said. Cole loves anyone that will do what he says, and follow him around. He's got that makings of a big brother, already. Also, Lukas looked way cute in his costume.
I love that he was a ninja! How clever and he looked absolutely adorable. Love the baby calender on your blog too. That's a cool way to keep track and kind of crazy that you can see what it would look like right now. Love you guys.
I love the costume.. It looks like you had tons of fun trick or treating.. Kids will be kids if they don't want a picture they won't do it.. I know I have a four year old that won't let me take no pictures unless his tongue is sticking out or he just runs away.. How are you feeling? How many months are you now? I would love to see a picture of how cute you look with a little baby bump...
Post a Comment