
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Blairs crib bedding
Some people have asked me what Blairs crib bedding looks like. Here it is! I just ordered it and I am so excited for it to get here. I love how it isn't too girly since Lukas and Blair will be sharing a room for a bit. It will be easy to coordinate Lukas's bedding to somewhat match. He will be getting a big boy bed in about a month and we will transition him. I also love this because the price was right! This four piece set was on clearance for 53.00. If you have your stuff shipped to your local Wal Mart store the shipping is free.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love it! After we talked the other night, I went online and thought that was the one you got. It's very cute.
I've decided that you have to teach me how to bargain shop. I always thought I was good at finding good buys, then I met you. I love this crib set! It's so cute! Baby Blair will love it too.
It is really cute! I'm sure baby Blair will love cuddling up to it.
Is it wrong to want that kind of bedding for my OWN bed?!?! Ha, ha! It's way cute.
That bedding is cute. When I looked online at it, it wasn't site to store shipping, so I passed, and it was $20 more, I think, so you got a deal. ALSO. I love the jammies you got for Sydney. LOVE THEM! My hubby thinks they're adorable, too. Thanks!
Post a Comment