Saturday, October 18, 2008

What we have been up too!

We have been MIA for a bit since our computer had a spyware virus. We are back in action though. We had a fun busy week. Here is what we have been up to lately.

Lukas tipped a chair over while he was standing on it. He got a HUGE fat top lip. Poor baby was so sad. We have bad luck with chairs.
We went to the pumpkin patch. Lukas was not in a happy mood. This is he and Emma riding the tractor hay ride to the pumpkin patch. This was their favorite part.

Lukas immediatley wanted to get back on the hayride. This was his face when I said no. He was not very happy.
We at least got one smile!
See his angry face? Lukas hasn't been sleeping well at night for some reason I think he is sleep deprived resulting in a not so happy Lukas and a not so happy mommy.
Emma and Lukas were filthy after the pumpkin patch. They were dirty from head to toe. Also they had some ice cream which also left them messy. As soon as we got home off came the clothes. They had a picnic of PB&J and cheetos (mostly cheetos) in the living room.
Dan and I took Lukas to Bridal Viel Falls. Lukas loved the leaves.
Throwing rocks in the river. At one point in front of the falls we looked down to see Lukas proceeding to take off his shoes and socks to try and get in the river. We said no and he was mad. He kept putting his foot up and trying to get Dan to take off his shoes. We didn't have a change of clothes so that was for sure a no go.
Lukas also developed a slight obsession/addiction to scentsy candles. He seriously has to smell them ALL the time. He sticks his whole face in the container it really cracks me up.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I'm really glad you got your computer working again. I was getting sick of seeing the pumpkin princess when I'd check your blog. Sorry Lukas hasn't been sleeping - maybe he's getting molars. Or maybe not. It always drove me crazy when people blamed everything that was wrong with my kids on their getting teeth. I'm jealous of all the fall leaves! It was in the 90's today and its October! Crazy Arizona weather.

rain said...

Bah, no fun having a virus. I'm glad things are back to normal, I was missing my weekly (at least) Lukas update. Sorry about the sleep deprivation, I hope things are getting better. Are you feeling any better, yet? I hope you're about out of the sickness phase, I know you get it pretty bad. I'll see you at bookclub!

Neil, Ali, Emma & Claire said...

You finally have the internet!!!! Do you feel whole now? I hope so. So I've decided that I'm one of those terrible moms who never remember to take their camera anywhere so they depend on their friends for pictures of their own kids! Blah, I suck. But just you wait, next time I will have my camera and you will be shocked! P.S. Lukas cracks me up with those candle things.