Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall fun

On Saturday morning we had lots of fun raking and playing in leaves. Lukas couldn't get enough. The fun even continued later that evening when Lukas played with his cousins in the leaves at grandma and grandpas. Now whenever we go outside this is what he wants to do.



Beleive it or not Lukas is under all those leaves.

6 comments:

Kristy said...

How fun! We miss raking leaves and shoveling snow, etc. etc. I'm sure you think I'm crazy, but if all it ever was, was hot and hotter, you'd be crazy too! :)

lexiandjessie said...

That looks like so much fun!

Lisa said...

Cameron loves playing in the leaves too. Looks like Lukas was having a ball.

Garner Family said...

Luckas is growing up so fast. I found your blog through Heidi's. I am so excited that your having a girl!

rain said...

I wish I could let my kids play in the leaves of our yard. However, I have neighbors that let their dogs run amok in my yard, despite the FENCE I've put up to keep them out. Needless to say, it isn't just leaves they'd be playing in.

Davisix said...

Came over from Lisa's blog and thought I would say "hi". You have a beautiful family. Great pics playing in the leaves...I love fall!! Ang