Yesterday was the fun Halloween party that Dans parents give for the grand kids every year. Lukas had a lot of fun. The toddler bed situation has Lukas not getting as much sleep as usual (he is still adjusting) so he got a little cranky towards the end. We still had a blast though. I think Lukas's favorite activity was the potato sack races. Even though daddy had to help him. It was fun seeing Lukas wear his costume for the very first time. He looks so cute as a little ninja.


This face cracks me up! His ears look so big with the ninja hat. It makes them stick out.

Having fun playing in the leaves.

This is Lukas's ninja move. He kicks his leg and says Hi-YAH! It is so funny and so cute.
3 comments:
How fun! Lukas is a very cute ninja. We need to get Lukas and Sofia together to do their Hi-yahs together. Tell Lukas I'm jealous he got to jump in leaves and I didn't. We miss the Fall!
I wonder if that's just a move that's ingrained into boys...and should they choose to become an actual ninja, they just improve upon it as they grow. Seriously. How do these little guys know that signature move? I'm always amazed.
She does have an ear infection. I finally went to the doctor when she woke up screaming in pain and grabbing at her ear. They really are the bestest of buds!
Post a Comment