Friday, October 3, 2008

playdough

I decided to make some playdough and give Lukas a shot at playing with it. We tried it about six months ago but Lukas just kept trying to eat it and didn't understand the "play" part. I have been thinking of having a playdough party for Lukas's second bday so I wanted to see how he would do. He played with it this time and had a lot of fun. Yes, he did try to eat it a few times but immediatley spit it out and would say YUCK! I am glad he enjoyed it and it kept him entertained for a little bit.



This was his face when he did try those few times to eat it.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

He's such a cutie. I forget how fun playdough is. I should make some for the kids to play with during conference.

Lisa said...

Next time you make it...add a packet of the dry kool-aid mix to give it a certain color. Makes it lots of fun to have a different color!! Have fun with it.

rain said...

My kids love play-dough, too. I even enjoy it. I know that you can make it, and I remember eating it as a kid, too...very salty. I just have never known how to make it. One day, when my kids are too old to play with it, and think it's lame, that's probably when I'll figure it out. ;)

Steven and Jennifer said...

Brandi I have an edible recipe that's really easy if you want to try it. Hope you are doing well...we need to see how your belly is growing, hint hint!:)