I have been tagged!
8 favorite t.v. shows
1) One Tree Hill
2) Young and the Restless (I know cheesy but I have been watching it since I was 12 I have to DVR it everyday)
3) The Office
4) Survivor
5) American Idol
6)Big Bang Theory
7) Desperate Housewives
8) Gossip Girl
8 favorite reasturants
1)Goodwood
2) Tuconos
3) Bombay House
4) Del Taco
5) Panda Express
6) Olive Garden
7) Joe Bandito's
8)Sizzler
8 things that happened yesterday
1) Lukas slept till 9!
2) Went to Target with my mom and Lukas
3)Went to Wal Mart with Lukas and Dan
4) Bought Blair some really cute shoes
5) Deep cleaned my stove
6) Had Family Home Evening (but actually in the morning since Dan works at night)
7) Watched One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl
8) cleaned my bathroom
8 Things I am looking forward too!
1) Baby Blair being born
2) Christmas
3) Thanksgiving
4) Dan graduating YAY!
5) My birthday over nighter with Nately in Park City
6) Winter being over ( I don't like snow so I am already looking forward to it)
7) Getting the house even more organized for the arrival of Blair
8) Halloween
I tag Jen, Ali, Kristy and Rainey
1 comment:
Okay, I had noticed I was tagged, and I thought I commented on it already, but apparently I only THOUGHT I did. I will get to it, just you wait!
Post a Comment