A few exciting things today. First off we got Lukas a toddler bed this morning. I love the one we picked because it is made of the same wood as our crib so it matches really well with the other furniture. Lukas had a bit of a tough time tonight getting use to it. He got up a few times. I laid by him though and he soon fell a sleep. We will see if he will stay there the whole night. Second exciting thing was Halloween party at grandma and grandpa C's house. We invited our friends Neil, Ali and Emma to join us. Lukas needed a play mate since all his cousins on this side live in Wyoming. We had a good time eating yummy soup and carving pumpkins. Well Emma and Lukas pretty much just played. They started out carving pumpkins but then decided they were bored of it and went off to do their own thing. My pumpkin didn't do so well. It sort of broke on me and I had to stick it back together with tooth picks. Hey, I never said I was very artsy. O well I tried right?

Lukas "carving" a pumpkin

I made Dan clean out my pumpkin he was really sweet and did it.

All the finished pumpkins. Dan was really proud that his pumpkin had ears.

The mommy's and the kiddos Lukas was scared of the pumpkins for some reason. Only when he was sitting on our laps or the bar stools. He would walk up to them and sort of poke them and walk away. I guess he just wanted to be the one in control.

The daddy's and the kiddos

Lukas trying out his new toddler bed. He thought it was a cool jumping toy.
4 comments:
Love the pumpkins. Were they official Crane garden pumpkins? It's nice to actually see you on your blog. You don't even look pregnant. I hope Lukas sleeps well for you in his new bed. What a big kid!
Looks like you had a GREAT time. I love carving pumpkins!! We have to carve ours sometime over the next day or two before trick or treat night on Thursday. SHould be fun. How are you feeling? Lets see some baby belly pics. I love Lukas' new bed. What a big boy he is now!! I am so afraid to take Cameron out of his crib...he isn't climbing out yet so until he starts doing that he will just stay in his crib.
Tell Dan I said, "YOUR PUMPKIN IS THE COOLEST!" Ha, ha! :) That's crazy Lukas is big enough for a real bed now! I'm OLD!!!
How is Lukas doing in his bed? I always dreaded that big move, because it meant more ups and downs in the middle of the night. Does he sleep through, for the most part? Good luck all the way around.
Post a Comment