Sunday, February 24, 2008

New Camera pics

We got a pretty good tax return this year! It is so exciting because we have never had a tax return we have always had to pay. So with some of our tax return we bought a new camera. I am so excited! I can totally tell the difference in my pictures. They look so much better. It is so much faster and has so many more features. I can't wait to get some more use out of it. I am still learning how to use it though and it is going to take some practice. Here are some pics I took while I was just messing around trying to learn what it had to offer.







2 comments:

Merrills said...

How fun to have a new camera! And great about a tax return. I forgot those even existed. Cute picture of little Lukas!

Anonymous said...

what kind of camera did you get? i know you told me yesterday, and i think dan said canon because we were talking about powershot, but then you said you had the pull the flash up? maybe i am just crazy :)