
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Were in trouble now!
As I was making dinner tonight I hear Dan say "Were in trouble now!" then he called me into the living room. I then saw Lukas climb up onto the coffee table. As soon as he got up onto the table he said "did it" He was so excited that he figured it out. I knew our make shift baby gate of the coffee table and cradle wasn't going to last forever. We weren't quite sure what we were going to do since our stairs are shaped so weird. I ended up going and getting another gate on my way home from the gym. We put the cradle in front of the stairs and the gate is able to attach to the wall. Dan said while I was at the gym he kept crawling onto the coffee table and dancing. HA HA. I guess we will be keeping an even CLOSER eye on him to make sure he doesn't hurt himsel falling off of it.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that is so funny! he's getting so big :) and i swear that baby-proofing your house never ends!
Post a Comment