Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Not it

I got tagged and like Karen said there are numbering issues so ignore them. HA HA.

1. what time did you get up this morning? Six my baby wakes VERY early!
2. diamonds or pearls? diamonds are a girls best friend
3. what two things do you always have with you? Lukas and my cell phone
4. what is your favorite TV show? I have lots. American Idol, One Tree Hill, October Road is my new favorite.
5. what do you usually have for breakfast? I usually always drink a diet mt Dew. Then I eat whatever I feel like with it.
6. what is your favorite book? I love the Twilight series but one of my favorites since I was younger is Number the Stars. (Karen what is deceptively delicious about?)
7. what is your middle name? Lee
8. what food do you dislike? fish and I hate green beans
9. what is your favorite CD? Any mixed C.D. that I make of my favortie songs of the moment.
10. what type of car do you drive? Toyota Corolla
11. favorite sandwich? Turkey and I like Grilled Cheese with turkey on it as well.
12. what characteristic do you despise? I worry about everything!
13. favorite item of clothing? If I am not going anywhere I love staying in my jammie pants. If I am going somewhere it would be jeans.
14. if you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I really want to go to NYC
15. what color is your bathroom? A mixture of colors.
16. favorite brand of clothing? If I am shopping for myself American Eagle. If I am shopping for Lukas Old Navy and Baby Gap. If I am shopping for Dan American Eagle.
17. where would you retire to? I really do not know.
18. what was your most memorable birthday?Just like Karen mine was right before I had Lukas. Dan and I knew this would be my last birthday before we had a little baby. We went to the melting pot and I got a necklace from Tiffanys. 2 and a half weeks later we had little Lukas.
23. favorite saying? Depends on the moment.
24. when is your birthday? Dec 21st
25. are you a morning person or a night person? Well before I had Lukas I was a night person. I still stay up later then I probably should be he forces me to be an early riser. However, he has slept still six or six thirty for a week now so hopefully we are past the five in the morning stage.
26. what is your shoe size? 8 or 8 and a half
27. pets? No but I am just waiting for Lukas to be able to say I want a dog because I am sure the minute he asks Dan we will have one.
28. what did you want to be when you were little? A nurse just like my mom
31. what is your favorite candy? White Chochlate Reeces Peanut butter cups.
32. what is your favorite flower? rose
33. what is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Our Anniversary we actually hopefully will get to go somewhere for the night. This summer when Dan graduates.
34. what church do you attend? Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
35. what are you listening to right now? The shower. Dan just got in. Other then that pure silence Lukas is napping
36. what was the last thing you ate? a piece of lunch meat (ham)
37. if you were a crayon, what color would you be? Orange
38. how is the weather right now? It is actually a nice day not too cold and the sun is shining!
39. last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom
41. favorite soft drink? Diet Mt Dew
42. favorite restaurant? Tuconos and Goodwood
43. hair color? Brown for the moment.
44. sibling(s)? None
45. favorite day of the year? Christmas
46. what was your favorite toy as a child? My Sesamee Street Play house. I actually just got it out of storage so Lukas can play with it.
47. summer or winter? Summer for sure!
48. hugs or kisses? Depends on who they are from
49. chocolate or vanilla? How about both. Ice cream swirl.
51. when was the last time you cried? I can't remember but I am sure it wasn't too long ago. I am a pretty emotional person.
52. what is under your bed? Probably lots of stuff. I am sure I need to clean under there.
53. who is the friend you have had the longest? Crystal we have been friends since I was 8 and she was 6. We dont' talk as much as we use too but I still consider her my best friend.
55. favorite smell? Lukas after a bath or Dans cologne.
56. what are you afraid of? Me or Dan dying.
57. plain, butter or salted popcorn? The more butter and salt the better.
58. how many keys on your key ring? 5
59. how many years at your current job?A year and a month
60. favorite day of the week? Saturday
61. how many towns/cities have you lived in? 5
62. do you make friends easily? I use too but it seems like the older I get the more I get in tune with my comfort zone and don't seem to be quite as out going as I use too.

I tag everyone that hasn't done this and reads it.

No comments: