I got tagged today by my friend Jen. I am supposed to write 6 random things that no one really knows about me. So here it goes.
1) I love reading and I really love reading while I take a relaxing bath. Especially lately because I actually get some peace and quiet while doing so.
2) I am addicted to reality t.v. I seriously love a lot of the reality t.v. shows. Survivor, The Bachelor, Amazing Race, American Idol, Apprentice, I also love watching Real world and the Gauntlet on MTV.
3) I dream of buying a REALLY old house that is restored or buying one and fixing it up. I love old houses and the charm they have. I would love an old farm house with a wrap around porch. To bad Dan doesn't share in my feelings of this specific dream.
4) I hate yard work. I don't mind mowing the lawn but anything else I hate. I am sure that if we live somewhere with a nice yard it will look pretty plain not much flowers or anything like that.
5) I hate the snow and cold.
6) When I was little I wanted 8 kids. I even had them named and got 8 goldfish and named them those names. Lets just say that isn't the case anymore. I think we will settle for 3.
1 comment:
hey you now you have to tag someone else!:)
Post a Comment