Saturday, February 9, 2008

Date night to the Jazz game

Tonight Dan and I were able to go out by ourselves! It has been a while so we were so grateful. Dans boss gave him some Utah Jazz tickets as a thank you for working so hard. My aunt was nice enough to come to our house and watch little Lukas for us. Dan also got a Ruby River gift card for working so much overtime last pay period. So we were able to go out to eat as well. We had a great time! I am not a huge sports fan but the games are always fun. Plus I love to people watch and observe. Here are a few things that I observed while being at the jazz game.

1. The Utah Jazz dancers actually got confused for the Chicago Bulls dancers! Hello, don't come out wearing black and red if those are the other teams colors. Eventually they changed out of the black and red outfits to blue and purple which was MUCH better!
2. The Jazz dancers really weren't that great.
3. The guy behind us thought that he was the coach and would totally yell out the things he thought they should be doing.
4. Jazz games aren't great for first date conversations. The couple next to us obviously were on their first date. It was actually sort of cute because you could tell that he really liked her. I am not so sure if she felt the same.
5. Number 24 (I think that was his number) was having some problems and kept readjusting all throughout the game.
6. The game is really fun when your team wins

All in all though we had a good time and Lukas did great with aunt Suzanne. She said he would go to the door every once in a while but other then that he was good. She did say that he didn't like her giving him a bath though. She said that all three times she has given him a bath he has not liked it so she thinks it is destiny now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you guys got out! any game is fun, but it's even better when you've got great tickets :) how fun!