Monday, February 25, 2008

Sticking with 2 naps

Well my week long experiment of seeing if one nap would help Lukas to sleep later in the mornings has come to an end. The final decesion is we will be sticking to two naps for now. It worked for about two days but it didn't make much of a difference in Lukas's early morning wake ups. After about two days we started seeing Lukas fall a sleep on the floor during morning nap time. A few times he even took his blanky and stood at the gate and when we asked him if he wanted a nap he nodded his head yes. We would put him in his crib and he would go right to sleep. Today was my last attempt. I had a few errands to run this morning so I thought it would be a good distraction. It wasn't! He pretty much has been crying non stop today from being so tired. We got home from grocery shopping and he acted so tired. I decided to feed him an early lunch and put him down for a nap. I put him in his high chair at eleven and he strated falling a sleep while eating. It was really cute but I felt so bad for him because he was so tired. He didn't eat a ton but I picked him up and put him in his crib. He seroiusly started laughing when I put him in there. It was like he was saying FINALLY MOM! Well tomorrow we will be back on our two nap schedule.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last picture is my favortie in that he wants to eat but he is so tired that he wants to sleep so he has this conflict and sleeping is winning.

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious! it reminds of that time that dalton fell asleep while eating at g&g house. so cute :) you'll have to scrapbook that!