Wednesday, February 27, 2008

YAY for a nice day!

I am SO glad that today was such a nice sunny day. I decided to take Lukas oustide to play. He thought it was so much fun. We played out there for about an hour. He kept falling though which led to some tears so I thought he might have had enough and brought him inside. Well he wasn't happy to say the least, so I took him back out. After about ten minutes of our second trip out he fell into a puddle. His jacket was pretty wet so I figured we had enough time outside and went inside. He threw the biggest tantrum he even threw himself on the ground. I am glad tomorrow is supposed to be nice as well so we can play outside again!

He loved playing with his ball outside.
Mid fall






Such a sad face! He loves being outside.




Throwing himself down on the floor because he was so mad he had to come in.





1 comment:

.l i c k t e e s. said...

i had my boys outside today, too! i'm not looking forward to max just starting to walk when the summer gets here, but if lukas fell in puddles and still wanted to be outside, i won't worry so much :) cute pictures!