Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day

Valentines Day was good but also a little rough. Lukas must be getting some teeth because there was a lot of crying today. When Dan got home we had Lukas open his present from us. He got a swimming suit and a board book about baby kisses. He loves to read his book! However, he only likes to read it himself! He doesn't really like Dan and I to read books to him he takes it away and walks off to his own corner to read. A few hours later Lukas peed through his diaper all over his Valentines outfit! O-well it was cute while he was wearing it. For dinner we had heart shaped red pancakes and red scrambled eggs. Lukas ate a little bit of it but most of his food ended up on the floor. His new favorite game is to throw his food on the floor and laugh. Even though Lukas had a rough day I am so glad that he is my little Valentine. He is so cute and Dan and I love him very much. I am also grateful for my Valentine Dan he is a great husband and a great dad. Lukas loves his daddy and is always so excited for him to come home and play with him. I even helped Lukas make Dan a worlds greatst dad Valentine. Lukas colored on it and stuck stickers on it.




Reading his Valentine book


our Valentines dinner. Heart shaped pancakes and red eggs.




Lukas eating his red eggs.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love that swimsuit! i ended up getting cole the blue one at the old navy here. and i love you heart shaped pancakes! did you make them with a mold? so cute!