Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Day!

We had such a great Christmas! My mom worked so Dan and I spent the day with just our kiddies! My mom and Jim did come over later to see what the kids got.


Blair's haul from Santa! She LOVES her new kitchen. She is always playing with it. When friends are over they always seem to gravitate toward it. The table and Chair set is from Grandma and Grandpa Crane. It looks so so cute set up in her room!
Lukas's Santa Haul! He loves his bat man chair. He sits in it when ever he plays his DS or the Wii. Lukas is so funny because one of the first things he said when he saw what Santa brought him was, "Look at my new electric tooth brush!" SERIOUSLY! I was laughing so hard. A) You would think he never had an electric tooth brush before. I promise we have! B) Out of all the stuff you are excited over your electric tooth brush.
Lukas up graded from a three wheel scooter to a two wheel!
I realized that I didn't take that many pics of Blair for some reason. :( Man I hope she doesn't end up having second child syndrome because her mom is so dense!
Lukas got a full set of Bat man Trio's! He was so excited! He had been asking for these for a long time!
Blair in her Christmas Sunday best! As you can tell she got some Hello Kitty stamps in her stocking. She pretty much stamped her whole body with them. I had to take them away and hide them.
Lukas in his Christmas Sunday best!
My two cute kids with the funny faces! I love when Christmas falls on a Sunday. It is so nice to go and have a program to remind us why we celebrate Christmas!
Lukas REALLY LOVES his bat man chair! I hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas.

1 comment:

.l i c k t e e s. said...

gracie needs that castle! it is so dang cute!

love the christmas outfits too :)