Sunday, December 11, 2011

Charachter breakfast!

One of the mornings we were at Disneyland we went to the Minnie and friends breakfast. It was so fun. It was great to see all of the character's walking around. It was a buffet and it was so yummy! I was especially fond of the Micky shaped waffles. I am wishing I would have looked for a mickey waffle iron so I could make my own. ;)

This is the outfit Blair wore to the breakfast. (Ryane she isn't wearing the leg warmers you made her cause she spilled all over them before I could even get a picture! I have a different pic I will post of her wearing them with a different dress. SO cute!)

This is probably as close as Blair got to any of the character's. My brave little girl who would go on any ride, and was begging to go on the BIG HUGE rides was scared of them. She kept saying "I don't like you, go away!" It was kind of funny, but sad.
Lukas and Captain Hook! He asked us if he was mean before he would go up to him.
Minnie Mouse! Gracie LOVES Minnie and was so excited to see her. Even if she said "That is a blown up Minnie." Blair wouldn't get to close. I did think it was funny that she would copy her actions though. This pic is just so cute!

The most wonderful thing about Tiggers is that there the only ones!
Dan may have a tiny crush on Minnie!
Blair had fun blowing bubbles into her apple juice. Silly girl!
Lauren and Lukas with Max! What a fun time we had!

1 comment:

ANeibaur said...

Aww that looks so fun!!! We didn't get to see that many characters when we were down there, next time I'm definitely doing something like that! P.S. Blair looks freaking adorable!!!