Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Sea World!
On the third day in California we went to Sea World! I will be honest I am not sure I really loved it. Lukas even got a little bored at times. He didn't love the Shamu show, but he LOVED seeing the sharks. I don't blame him who doesn't love walking in a tunnel with sharks above you? We were sad because the Sting Ray exhibit was closed. I know my kids would have loved the Sting Rays.

Both the kids loved the Star fish. It was the only hands on exhibit so they really really loved it!
This tortoise was out for his walk, so we were able to touch him.
The water ride Atlantis was neat! Lukas wouldn't go on it at first cause he didn't want to get wet. After Max and Cole came off of riding it saying how awesome it was he went. Seriously, we got SOAKED!! I had to buy Lukas a shirt because he just wasn't drying fast enough. They had these dryers you could pay 5 dollars at right after the ride. Ummm, waste of money! It didn't help at all. Just a tad bit of info in case you go and are wondering.
This Walrus was making me sick cause he kept throwing up and then eating his throw up! I will spare you the actual picture of him doing that. :)
We played games and won lots of toys! This was one of our prizes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gross! I'm just grossed out about that walrus without even seeing it. Seeing would have totally made me gag. I was wondering if people ever got bored at Sea World...you just confirmed my suspicions.
Post a Comment