Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Lukas the Jedi!

I know that I have posted a lot about Disneyland. However, I still have a few more posts. This is my scrap book so I am posting things in the best way I feel will preserve the memories from Disneyland.

While we were there we attended the Jedi Training Academy show. It was the cutest thing ever! When I heard they picked kids out of the audience to "attend" the training camp I was crossing my fingers, and praying that Lukas would get picked. I knew if he didn't he would be CRUSHED! When we went to the Crush show he was so sad that Crush didn't call on him to ask him a question. Star Wars is much more important to him then Crush so I knew he would be SO sad if he didn't get picked! When they called him up I was jumping up and down with joy right along with him. Seriously, it was the cutest thing ever to watch him live out a Star Wars dream. They got to wear Jedi Cloaks and be trained how to use a light saber correctly while fighting. After they trained out came Darth Vadar and Darth Maul! The looks on the kids faces were priceless! It was so awesome!


Right arm, left arm, right leg, left leg, duck! that is what they were practicing.
Out comes Darth Vadar! He tried to convince the kiddies to come to the Dark Side! Of course none did. However, they were able to fight Darth Vadar!


Becoming Jedi's!
Lukas received a certificate declaring him a true Jedi! He shows everyone this certificate. He is so proud he fought Darth Vadar and WON!

No comments: