Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanksgiving post (kind of late)

Blair's turkey coloring pic on Thanksgiving! I love that she showed it off upside down!

I know that my Thanksgiving Post is a little late. Thanksgiving week was so busy getting ready to go to Disneyland then having Thanksgiving, then leaving in the middle of the night to go to Disneyland. I however, want to still express my gratitude. I have SO much to be grateful for that if I don't post it I will feel selfish!

1.) I am so grateful that I have family to celebrate Thanksgiving with. Whether we celebrate with my family or Dan's family I feel loved and wanted. This year we spent it with my family. It was so great to see family I hadn't seen for a while. I am grateful that my cousin Ryane wants to spend time with me when she is here. We went bowling with them and were so happy to have them join us for Thanksgiving. She is also very talented and is always making crafty things for my little Blair! I love it!

2. I am grateful for Dan. He is such a great husband. He rarely complains and hardly ever gets mad! He is always willing to help around the house and with the kids. He is such a great dad who loves spending time with his children. The kids and I adore him!

3. I am grateful for Blair and Lukas. They are such a blessing. Little miracle babies! There isn't a day that goes by that they don't make me smile. Even on days where I feel like I am going to pull my hair out. Hugs and kisses from my sweet kiddies always makes my day. I feel so blessed that I get to stay at home with them. I have never wanted anything more then that! Ever since I can remember I just wanted to be a mom. I wanted to stay home with my kids and love on them all day! I am so grateful that it is possible.

4. I am grateful for modern day appliances. I know it may sound dumb but oh how I love my dishwasher, vacuum, and washing machine. These 3 things are my best friends!

5. I am grateful that my kids have such great grandparents! I think grandparents are so important in their grand kids lives. They can help lift and praise them just like parents. I am grateful for my own grandma. She has done this for me so many times. She is always lending a listening ear and I love her! I love my mom, step dad, and in laws as well.

6. I am grateful for the gospel. I don't know where I would be without out. It brings so much joy and peace in my life. I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true. I would be so lost without it.

2 comments:

[Morgan] said...

I love that you have a beach post and a snow post within two weeks of each other:)

Looks like a blast, can't wait to see your disneyland pics!

Ryane said...

Thanks for mentioning me! I love spending time with you, I wish we could more often.