Saturday, December 24, 2011
Santa and Gingerbread houses!
Last Saturday we took the kids to see Santa and we made Ginger bread houses!
Blair LOVED this little elf that moved while we were waiting in line for Santa.
However, Blair did NOT love Santa! In fact she was terrified. She clung to Dan and wouldn't even get near him.
Lukas loved Santa and asked him for a Wii game.
Making gingerbread houses. Lukas was so so excited to do this!
I was so sad because I bought Blair a gingerbread house too but when I opened it it was pretty much in pieces. Also things were missing out of the kit. It was sad. We made do though and made her a little ginger bread "trailer". No matter how hard you try frosting and graham cracker roofs just don't stay up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment