Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Freakish weather!
I have NO idea what is up with this bizarre weather, but I am loving it! 55 degrees in Jan, YES PLEASE!!! We are usually covered in snow and totally freezing by now. Playing outside without jackets in Jan is a little freaky to me. I don't think I can ever recall doing this in my whole 29 years of living in Utah! My kids are loving playing outside. Okay, okay, me too! ;)
Lukas playing Red rover with his little buddies!
Just being lazy and soaking up the sun.
Blair has actually been asking to wear a helmet every time she rides her bike. I love that she wants to wear one. It makes my job as her mommy so much easier! She even wears it just because.
Now we just need to get her to wear it while she rides the scooter! I love her little skirt. Honestly, this is my favorite outfit of hers at the moment. She just looks adorable in it. She loves her little heart boots so much. I love that they are easy to put on and she can do it herself.
Just enjoying time with her little friend Nicole!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment