Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Beach!
While in California we went to the beach twice! We were so lucky to have fabulous weather while there. It got up to 80! It made a day at the beach so very pleasant! My kids loved the beach. Blair especially loved digging in the sand. That girl loves, loves to get dirty. She had sand everywhere including her ears! I just loved relaxing and watching the beauty of the ocean. Seriously, there is nothing more relaxing then the sound of waves.

Lukas braved the cold water and LOVED it!

I love this picture! I caught it at the right moment. He had so much fun jumping waves.
Blair thought the water was freezing! She had more fun just digging in the sand.
Blair and Gracie! Blair loved having Gracie to play with on our trip. They are such cute friends.
Blair making a sand angel. We were cracking up!
Lukas holding a crab.
Blair holding a crab.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We love the beach! My kids are like Lukas - it doesn't matter how cold it is - they are in it! Blair looks so much like you in the photo where's she's running from the water. :) Glad you had a fun time!
the beach was awesome! you got some good pictures of your kiddies that first day. and i can't get over those crabs...they creep me out! :)
What fun pictures! I am a beach girl myself. The kiddos looked like they had a blast! You were in So cal right? Man I miss it there!
Love the sand angel!
Post a Comment