Why, is now Lukas's favorite thing to say! Pretty much everything I say is followed with a why from him. I then give him my answer which of course is followed by ANOTHER why! I love his inquiring mind but seriously, it is starting to get old. Especially when he asks why and I say because I said so or just cause and then he says why AGAIN! I have started to just ignore it sometimes because I honestly don't have an answer besides the I said so and just cause. I remember hearing the why a lot from other kids but I was thinking it started around four not two! I guess I was wrong.

Lukas loves wearing his apron when he helps me cook.

He was dancing to Life is a highway while watching his vroom vroom cars movie in this picture.
He just got new swimming goggles and loves wearing them. I can't imagine them being that comfortable to wear but okay. He can't wait to try them out at the big pool!
3 comments:
mae did that too! i told her it was driving me crazy and that we had to come up with an answer that would satisfy us both, and we (I) decided "because." she's slowed down a bit, and i'm soooo grateful.
I feel your pain on the question asking! It never ends. Sometimes I just ignore it too, or I give some rediculous answer that doesn't make any sense and then he leaves trying to figure out what I just said.
My Neice is in the WHY stage too, and for me it's annoying. LOL Shawn loves it though and he keeps telling me that he can't wait for Aryn to be in the Why stage (right now she is in the "Whats this.." stage) because he has an answer for EVERYTHING!!! And let me tell you some of the things I have heard him telling my neice are beyond even my understanding, but I have noticed that after a few WHY's she is actually interested in what he is saying to her and he is able to keep her attention pretty well. Its amazing to me. LOL
Sorry long answer. haha.
Post a Comment