
Monday, August 10, 2009
My adorable children.
I got my pictures back that I chose of the kids and of Blair. It was such a hard decesion because they were ALL so adorable. In the end these are the ones I chose. I was surprised at how many I had to choose from with Lukas and Blair together because Lukas refused to hold Blair and she wouldn't sit on the bench we chose at first. We put them on their stomachs and it lasted all of maybe five minutes and Nately of course was fabulous and still got awesome shots. Blair's turned out so cute as well even though she was eating her dress and props the whole time. I have the cutest kids! Thanks again Nately and Chris (Desistodigitals.com) your the greatest best friends ever! We appriciate you using your talent and taking such wonderful pictures of our kiddies.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
So stinkin' cute! Love those kids!
Great pictures! I love the one of Lukas kissing Blair. They turned out fabulous.
OMGosh, what wonderful pictures!! I love them and can't believe how big Blair is getting. Love her in the pink and white dress on the chair. TOO CUTE!
Hugs,
Lisa
These are such cute pictures!! your kids are adorable!!
ok the one of Lukas kissing Blair is adorable! So precious! I love them all. You do have cute kids! I hope I get some pictures. :)
love all of them! but i especially love the one of them on their tummies and blair smiling in the chair--so cute!!
love love love the one of Lukas kissing Blair
Those turned out so great! Very cute!
Post a Comment