
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Wheres the butter?
After I got home today from a Hawiian Dance class with a friend Dan said Lukas had hid the butter. I said "What!" I thought I heard him wrong. He said it again saying Lukas had hid the butter. Apparently, Lukas got the butter out wanting to eat it straight out of the container and Dan said no. Well I guess that made him mad and he thought he would hide it and save it for later. Dan went to put Blair down so he could take it away and then Lukas and the butter were gone. Dan checked the fridge thinking he put it away and he didn't. When I got home I looked for it and couldn't find it either. We kepts asking Lukas where it was and he would either repeat us saying wheres the butter or run around and laugh or say he didn't know. I wanted to find it so he wouldn't make a mess with it later or so we wouldn't get bugs. We tried bribing him and everything. It didn't work so I threatened him saying he would go to bed early unless he showed me where he put the butter. He wouldn't so he went to bed at 8 ( I have to keep good with my threats right?) I looked everywhere for the butter! I checked his play kitchen fridge and everything. Dan and I checked the toy box but apparently not well enough because when I dumped it out, out tumbled the butter! AHHH Little boys they sure keep you on your toes!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what a crazy kid!!!
Post a Comment