Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Blue like cookie monster

Lukas had a lot of fun playing outside today. He was having a little too much fun coloring with the sidewalk chalk. I am not sure what possessed him to color his hands blue but he did. Then he proceeded to tell me "Look mommy I am blue like cookie monster." Silly kid.


Blair finally passed out on our numerous walks around the block while Lukas rode his trike she got to sit in the stroller. She slept about fourty minutes but she was tired. I had tried to get her to take a nap around nine. She had been up since six and had been up a LOT since three in the morning. She wouldn't go back to sleep when she woke at three unless I was holding her. She fell a sleep with her bottle at nine I laid her down and she woke right up. I left her in the crib hoping she would fall back to sleep but I went and checked on her thirty minutes later and she was just laying there playing in her crib. We think we might have to let her cry in the middle of the night soon. She has been waking up a lot for a six month old. I am not sure if I can do it but it does need to be done:(
Lukas loves his cow boy boots. He would wear them all day if he could. Seriously I have to tell him that they are sleeping and they need to rest like him at nap time and bed time. He wear them all over the house and with everything. I was worried he wouldn't wear them but obviously they are going to be worn out by the time he grows out of them.

3 comments:

Gina said...

That is funny about Lukas and making his hands blue. And he does have a shoe fetish! That is funny. :) We had fun playing at the park the other day.

ANeibaur said...

Awww cute kids! Aryn loves to color our feet with pink side walk chalk. It's funny. It's usually an attempt to "paint" our toenails, but it expands. LOL I love the pics :D Blair is getting so big :)

.l i c k t e e s. said...

i have a love/hate relationship with all sidewalk chalk. the kids love it, i hate it. you are a good mom to let him cover his hands with it, because i am sure that it wasn't only on his hands :)

and you said blair is 6 months and then i had to do the math because she really is-almost! crazy!!