I can't believe that my baby is 5 months old. Time sure does fly when you have such a cute little girl. She is getting so big. She is growing up a little too fast for my liking though. She now sits for long periods of time (at least she isn't fully sitting by herself for good.) she rolls all over my living room to get what she wants. Yesterday I caught her underneath the end table pulling out all Lukas's coloring books. She wants to crawl so bad but we are hoping she waits at LEAST two more months. She is getting better at taking naps (still not as good as a normal baby, but good for Blair.) Right when I think she gets into her groove about night sleeping she goes back to waking two times a night and being restless. She still mostly sleeps in her swing. We think it is because her acid reflux bothers her. We are okay with it but we are going to get her crib fixed up and give it a go and see how she does. If not she can continue to sleep in her swing. As long as she sleeps we don't care. She loves loves loves her baby cereal and prunes. She eats a lot of it at night before bed. We have also given her squash and sweet potatoes and she likes those as well. She is turning into a mommys girl and always wants me to hold her. She plays by herself a lot and is very self entertaining. She loves her exersaucer and can play in it for hours. She is still her happy smiley self and we sure love her!

Such a smiley baby! It doesn't take much to get her to smile.
2 comments:
What a sweetie! She has gotten so big just in the time we have been here.
She is so cute!! They grow way to fast I hate it!! And I think you looked AWESOME when I saw you at sam's club today!!!I don't see any baby weight left on you!!!and she is only 5 months old!!!
Post a Comment