Sunday, August 16, 2009

Blair

Blair just melts my heart more and more everyday. A part of me wishes she would stay little forever. She is just getting so big. However, this last week I have been dreaming of hiring a night nanny ;) She just hasn't slept well. She got an ear infection and we are pretty sure she is also teething. She is getting a little too big for sleeping in the swing since she wants to move around. However, she doesn't want to sleep in the crib either. After a few nights of trying out the crib and it NOT being successful we have borrowed the pack and play from my mom to get her sleeping through the night better before we have her share with Lukas. She just cries so loud we don't want to disrupt Lukas's sleep if we need to have her cry it out. She is still such a good baby and she has, mommy, daddy and Lukas wrapped around her finger. Lukas loves to hold and touch baby Blair. Whenver they are seperated for a bit Lukas gets so excited to see her again. He is always saying " I love her" or "Blair loves me." We are glad that he loves her we were a little worried for a bit.



4 comments:

.l i c k t e e s. said...

SO cute! i still can't believe that she is sitting up. give gracie a few months and she'll be sitting right next to her...although by then, blair will be crawling!

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

I am right there with ya with the sleep thing! Just yesterday i was at my whits end and decided to take Clay's binki away and let him cry as long as it takes to fall asleep. He is teething too, but he has been for like 6 months. I am so tired. I am so worried about staying in a hotel with my family for the reunion--he is going to keep everyone awake! Anyway, good luck with that...it's so hard to know what do to when they're in pain, cause you want to comfort them, but you also don't want them to get bad habits. The sleep thing is so hard...I wish you the best!

Saleem Family said...

That middle picture just puts the biggest smile on your face. She is adorable.

Gina said...

She really is so cute and I'm not just saying that! She is adorable. You have cute kids. :)