Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Benson family party

Today we had a party up the canyon with my moms side of the family. It was so fun because almost everyone was able to come. Even people were here from AZ and WY. (We missed EVERYONE who couldn't make it!) It was nice to see family we don't get to see on a regular basis. It was so pretty where we were and the kids had a blast playing.

Blair loving playing with her daddy!
Sofia and Lukas weeding. Seriously, I asked them what they were doing and they said weeding. Sure enough when I looked they were pulling weeds! Whatever, floats their boat I guess.
Sofia and Lukas have had so much fun playing with each other while they have been visiting. They have played so well together I never witnessed one fight between them. Lukas is always asking to play with Sofia now. Too bad they are going back to AZ tomorrow. We sure will be missing them!
Throwing rocks into the river.


Grandma B with all her great grandkids. We are missing two great grandkids who weren't able to make it. This is such a great picture and we will treasure it always.

3 comments:

Ryane said...

I am so glad you had fun. Wish we could have been there. I never realized how many girl great-granchildren there were.

.l i c k t e e s. said...

how fun! and that last picture of blair with g.gramma looks just like lukas! so cute.

Saleem Family said...

We had a blast! Thanks for coming and bringing a salad! All the kids got along so well.... I was amazed. I thought forsure someone would end up crying from being hit by the rackets. :)