Friday, May 1, 2009

2 months!

Blair is two months old today! I can't believe she has been in our family for two months. We sure love her. She is such a good baby. She lets me get a lot done and also lets me snuggle her when I want to put things off. She loves her swing and bouncer and usually will only sleep in those two places or our arms at night. She now goes between four and five hours between feedings at night. She still isn't the best day time sleeper. She is so alert and is always staring at us with her big huge eyes. She is a great smiler. I can usually always get a smile out of her. She is a talker/cooer. I don't remember Lukas talking so much at her age. She loves it when her blankies touch her face. She hates tummy time and doesn't really like lying on the floor on her blankies for extended periods of time. We are just so happy she is growing and is healthy. Her two month check up is on May 7th (Thursday.) so I will let you know what her stats are.


3 comments:

Kristy said...

She is a sweetie! I'm excited to see her. She will be all grown up by then.

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

awwww...she is so beautiful brandi! Are you going to the reunion in August? I am going to try to be there.

brianandruth said...

It's crazy how time flies huh. Kylie hates tummy time too. It makes me melt when she smiles its soooo cute. She's trying to coo/talk but hasn't fully picked it up yet. I think it will be fun to see if they like and dislike the same things. Blair is a cutie I am glad you are enjoying her in your family. :)