Blair had her two month check up today. She is growing and is healthy. She weighed in at 10 pounds 15 ounces 44th percentile. She is 23 and a half inches long which is 75 percentile. She is tall and skinny. The funny thing is, is Lukas weighed 10 pounds 9 ounces at two months and people use to tell me all the time how chubby he was. Now Blair weighs more then him and people always comment on how small she is and ask how much I am feeding her. It makes me laugh. I am so glad she is finally putting on weight and getting big. The Dr. commented on how strong she was and how well she was holding her head up for her age. She got her shots today as well. She did well in the office and only cried for a few seconds. However, she has been struggling the rest of the evening. I am pretty sure the roto virus vaccine (it is given orally) has made her tummy hurt. I have never seen her so sad. Lukas never got the roto virus vaccine so I am not sure of too many of the side effects.



I love Lukas's face in this picture. Lately he has been asking to hold Blair a lot.

This is what I came home too today. Dan has been working the grave yard shift this week. He came home and watched Lukas so that I could make it to the Drs. by 8:45 with Blair. They both must have been tired. Lukas did get up at six this morning so I am not surprised. I thought it was really cute thoug.
2 comments:
I love that last picture of Dan and Lukas. It's so true to life.
Yay for Blair growing and thriving! It's always nice when the doctors tell you what you want to hear.
wow! she's gained a lot of weight! that's awesome...we are hoping gracie gets a few pounds on her by her 2 month appointment, too :)
Post a Comment