Sunday, May 17, 2009

6 years

Yesterday May 16th was mine and Dans 6 yeard Wedding Anniversary. I can't believe that we have been married six year! Time sure does fly by quick. My aunt watched our little ones while we went to the Cheesecake Factory and minature golfing. The best part was therew was NO wait at the Cheesecake Factory. We really enjoyed our alone time together.






The two best things about our six years together!

3 comments:

Neil, Ali, Emma & Claire said...

I can't believe you have been married for six years...crazy! I'm glad you guys were able to get out for a night and not worry about the kids. I see that Blair's original Easter dress is finally fitting her. She's so flipping cute! And so is Lukas, you definately know how to make them cute.

Kristy said...

Congrats! I still remember taking Abby out of school early to be a flower girl at your wedding. Time goes by too fast!

Gina said...

Congratulations! I've wanted to go to The Cheesecake Factory for a long time. I've heard it's always so busy though. Maybe I'll have to try it.