Friday, May 22, 2009

Finally, some chubs

I am proud to announce that Blair is finally getting her chub on! She is starting to get some thigh rolls and is looking adorable (not that she wasn't before because of course she was!) I am no longer getting as many she is so little comments I am now getting wow she is so long comments. The eating every two hours is finally catching up now. I am wondering how much she is going to weigh at her four month check up.




I love this sweet picture. Lukas is now asking to hold Blair all the time and gives her kisses constantly.

3 comments:

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

Oh ya! Check out those thighs! Not quite as big as her cousin Clay's but she's gettin there. I love Lukas's hair!

Kristy said...

Love Blair's look in the first pic - How dare you talk about my thighs!

ANeibaur said...

OMgoodness she just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I love the baby cheeks!