Lukas had to wear his winter boots outside today even though it is really warm. It made me laugh. He looked hilarous with his shorts on and t shirt walking around with snow boots and no socks. He even pulled out the snow shovel and pretended to shovel snow. Silly kid! I hope he isn't wishing for winter again because I sure as heck am glad it is over!

4 comments:
Love the boots, Lukas! Maybe you'll have snow for us when we come to visit this summer.
Too cute!! Uh yeah, must be a boy thing, but Cameron loves his rain boots or what we call his camping boots. Hope you all are doing well.
Hugs,
Lisa
that's awesome and i am sure max would be wearing his winter boots right now too except that i put them away :)
it doesn't matter if they match... they are just boots... oh wait that is they are just socks!! He is having fun and not throwing a fit. I would let him wear them all the time if he stayed that happy. :)
Post a Comment