She is so stinking cute! I loved the bonnet but it sort of bugged her so after Sacrament we took it off. At least we got a few pictures of her in it. My mom made the beautiful blanket for her. I love it!Sunday, May 3, 2009
Blairs Blessing!
Today we blessed Blair in Sacrament meeting. She looked so pretty in her beautiful dress. Even Lukas said Blair looks pretty. It was so sweet. The blessing went really well. Dan gave a wonderful blessing. He blessed her to grow and be healthy. He blessed her to know the knowledge of the gospel. He blessed her to find a worthy mate to take her to the temple. I am so grateful that Dan has the preisthood and can bless our wonderful beautiful children. Afterwards we had a get together with our friends and family at my parents house. We are so grateful for wonderful friends and family who are always there for us. You guys are wonderful examples to us and our kids. Thank you for sharing this special day with us!
She is so stinking cute! I loved the bonnet but it sort of bugged her so after Sacrament we took it off. At least we got a few pictures of her in it. My mom made the beautiful blanket for her. I love it!
She is so stinking cute! I loved the bonnet but it sort of bugged her so after Sacrament we took it off. At least we got a few pictures of her in it. My mom made the beautiful blanket for her. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
she looked so cute in her dress! it was a fun day and dan gave her a wonderful blessing! we love little blair :)
What a special day. Blair looks like her Mommy : )
Her dress is very pretty, love the blanket and her bracelet it too precious!!
Little Blair is so sweet! I love her little grin in the first pic - reminds me of you as a baby. Wish we could have been there! No pics with your parents? So was Dan tired or pissed off at the world - I swear he's giving the evil eye in the first pic. :)
um, yeah she's so stinking cute!
awwwww....love her little smile. She looks beautiful in her little dress.
Blair's dress is so cute. I love the lace. I am so happy you had such a special day.
I was so happy to be part of this special day with Blair. You need to add a picture of your parents with Blair. I didn't know your mom made the blanket. It was beautiful. You have a special little girl there.
I don't have a picture of my parents with Blair for some reason. I thought I did but there wasn't one on my camera. I am sure someone else took one and that is why I thought there was one. So I will have to get some from them.
So sweet. You look great with her, and her dress is gorgeous. Good work!
You have a beautiful baby girl! Hopefully we can see you guys this summer.
Post a Comment