Saturday, March 7, 2009

Twins

I seriously can't believe how much my two kids look a like. The minute I saw Blair it brought back so many memories of Lukas. They have a lot of the same facial expressions and both have an EXTREMLEY loud cry. All the nurses would come running in when Blair would cry to check on us because they were sure something was wrong. The Dr. even commented when she came out that he hadn't heard a baby cry like that in a long time and we were in for some sleepless nights. I guess I wouldn't expect anything else from my little ones. The biggest thing to me that looks the same is their mouths. They have the same big eyes as well. Lukas's nose is a little bigger then Blairs. However, you can for sure tell that they are siblings. I lucked out in the cuteness department with these two.


Blair one week old. I love this dress it is darling. I had to take it off of her though because the flap on top kept coming up and getting in her face. She needs to grow a little more before she can wear it.


Lukas when he was a baby. I am not sure how old he is though. Can you see the similaraties? They both also have some chubby cheeks.

9 comments:

Kristy said...

I can't believe she is already a week old! I always seemed to have "flashbacks" of my other kids when I had a newborn. The similiarities always brought back memories. It will be fun to watch Lukas and Blair grow up together. Hopefully, Blair is a better sleeper than Lukas.

Lisa said...

They do look an awful lot alike when they were wee little. She is sooo cute. Hope you are doing well.

Garner Family said...

She is so cute! Seeing all of these new borns is making me to want mine to come right now!!

~Our Family~ said...

She is gorgeous Brandi... I can see that they look alot alike... How are you feeling? I love the dress you dressed her in.. She is so cute... I'm so happy for you... Congrats..

.l i c k t e e s. said...

seriously, they could be twins! i couldn't believe how much they look alike! we need to come visit again this week so the boys can meet their new cousin :)

ANeibaur said...

You really did luck out. Your kids are adorable! Congratulations! :D

Maegan and Brian said...

They do look A LOT alike....CRAZY! She is SO beautiful! CONGRATULATIONS! Hope that you are doing GREAT!

rain said...

Sooo sweet, Brandi! I'm way happy for you. She'll be fitting into that dress for reals in no time. It goes by WAY too fast. She's going to have to be a screamer with Lukas as her brother--otherwise he'll steal all her much deserved attention! ;)

Jennifer said...

She is so cute!!! Congrats!!! How are you doing??