Thursday, March 19, 2009

Boys don't wear bows!

Today as we were leaving I put a bow in Blairs head. Lukas insisted on wearing one and grabbed one out of the basket. Then he put it on and left it on. I said do you want to wear that bow to grandmas and he answered yes. I just sort of shrugged and said whatever. When we were in the car and about half way there he took it off. Silly boy I guess he felt left out.


Just had to share a cute picture of Blair.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Lukas' shoes are too cute and you have Blair dressed so cute!!

Kristy said...

Tell Lukas I just love his bow! That is too funny! I love Blair's dress. Are those cute baby leg warmers?

WOLF-PACK said...

Good to hear from you. I can't believe how big Lukas is getting. Congrats on the new little girl. Girl's are the best :)

The Mumfords said...

Hey Brandi! I'm glad you found me. I knew you were getting a new one, but I wasn't sure when. Congratulations! You're kids are adorable. We need to get together, so I can meet them. It's been so long since I've seen you. Good luck with 2!

rain said...

Ahh...I think Lukas looks very distinguished with a bow. And Blair looks like she's going to love her Binky just as much as Lukas loved his! ;)

DeSisto Digitals said...

Ha, ha! Seriously that kid never ceases to crack me up! Wait though... guys aren't supposed to wear headbands??? I should probably inform Chris of that!