Friday, March 13, 2009

Cute and funny pics!

Things are good in our little adobe. We are just enjoying being a family of four. Dan and I are trying to adjust on little sleep. Not only does Blair not like to be put down at night Lukas wakes up five times a night now. So between the two sleep is pretty non existent. However, we are enjoying being parents of these two sweet little ones. I just wanted to share some funny and cute pictures of the two sweet little ones.

The other day I came in from the kitchen to find Lukas holding the phone up to Blairs ear. Apparently someone wanted to talk to Blair on the phone.
The same day Lukas put his boots on to go outside. I told him he needed to wait until dad got home to play outside because it was too cold for Blair. So he went to sulk in the corner with his stuffed animals and fell a sleep. I tried to move him to his bed but he woke up and got mad and told me NO! So I just let him take his nap there.
I love this pic of Blair. I just love how newborn babies look like porcelian dolls while sleeping.

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Didn't anyone ever tell you not to wake a sleeping baby - or two yr. old? I'm sorry your not getting sleep. Hopefully, Blair and Lukas will get into the sleeping routine soon. She is a sweetheart. I'm glad Lukas is watching out for her - hopefully he will still make sure she doesn't miss her calls when she a teenager.

Anonymous said...

I love that Lukas is sharing the phone w/ her! I love even more that she is wearing the red bow I made! It looks big, but before you know it she will grow into it

Comments are welcome: coreybslc@gmail.com said...

She is adorable. I showed her picture to Kaitlinn and Tia and they both commented on how beautiful she is. We can not wait to see her in person.

Corey

Gina said...

I can't believe how cute Blair is in that last picture. She really is like a little doll! It makes me want a little girl so bad!

rain said...

Ah, aren't sleeping kids the best? ;) I hope that both of your little ones get to the point where they actually sleep. That sounds way to unfun to me. But, I also know that they're so worth it. I love Blair's little dress, btw.