Friday, March 27, 2009

Family update

March has been a crazy busy month for us with a lot of different things going on.

Lukas- He is such a good big brother and loves his little sister so much. Somtimes he loves her a little too much. She will be sleeping and I will look over and he will be leaning on her giving her kisses or giving her her bear she is holding in this picture. He is talking more and more everyday and learning lots of new things.

Blair- She is as darling as ever. She has her first cold and cough and as a mom my heart aches for her. We have no idea how she got it since we haven't really taken her anywhere. She is a trooper though and she is doing very well despite the cough and cold. I took her in on Monday just to have her looked at since she seemed really congested and she weighed 7 pounds 13 ounces. So we are glad she is back to her birth weight. It is hard to believe on Sunday she will be four weeks old.

Brandi- I got my gallbladder removed on Wendsday. I had 11 gall stones and apprentley had been passing stones as well. Passing gall stones is rare so no wonder I was in so much pain. They sent me home with pictures of my gall stones and gall bladder. I am recovering and am grateful for all the help that I have gotten from everyone.

Dan- Dan is officially 29 now! He has been working the day shift for a little bit so he has been getting use to that. He has been a great daddy and husband while I am recuprating from surgery. He has had to take over a lot of mommy duties because I have been pretty tired.

All in all March has been super busy and I am looking forward to everyone feeling well and getting back to normal.


7 comments:

Saleem Family said...

You do have a wonderful little family! I'm glad your doing better and I hope Blair gets better soon. You have 2 great guys to take care of there girls. Love you guys

Lisa said...

Glad to hear that you are recovering nicely. Don't you love a good husband that takes over duties to help out!?! I know Shawn has been great with me being sick and down and out this whole week. Sorry to hear that Blair is sick, but she is a cutie!!

Take Care of yourself.

Hugs,
Lisa

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

Oh my heavens you have a newborn and you just had surgery! Bless you! If passing gal bladder stones is anything like kidney stones...I am soooo sorry! I thought kidney stones were worse than labor. I'm so glad you have such a good husbie to take care of you. I hope your sweet little one gets feeling better soon. You're in my prayers.

Gina said...

I hope you have a quick recovery and little Blair can get better soon! That is funny about Lukas and him wanting to wear a bow. Keaton wanted lip gloss on today, so I let him. Some things just aren't worth fighting over. :)

Shelane said...

Aren't those bumbo seats a lifesaver? i got one with hazel and don't know how i would have gotten on without it.

ANeibaur said...

Wow that does seem like a busy march! I bet you will be glad to see Arpil and all the nice warm weather it brings (it better be warm!).
Im glad your all feeling better these days :D

Garner Family said...

I am glad you are feeling better. I didn't even know you had surger. I had that same surger a year and a half ago. If you need anything we would love to help.