Monday, March 16, 2009

Blairs newborn session

Yesterday we did a newborn session of miss Blair. Again Nately was amazing and did a fantastic job. Desistodigitals.com is her website. We got some good ones of her and I made sure we put a bow in her hair for the no clothes pictures since I didn't want to confuse her with Lukas later in life since they look SO much a like as newborns. She really is a sweet baby and we already love her so much. Thanks Nately and Chris for taking such great pictures of my kiddies. I will treasure them always since they grow up so fast!


9 comments:

heidizinha said...

i need to get over there and hold blair. i love me a cute newborn!

Lisa said...

She is so cute!! Thanks for sharing.

~Our Family~ said...

Cute cute cute.. She is adorable....

Steven and Jennifer said...

O my goodness look at your little piece of heaven! So is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Very darling! She looks like a little doll. I would love to see more of her session!

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

Hey you! This is cousin Melissa. My mom just gave me your blog address and i'm so glad she did! Your little family is beautiful! I think your kids look so much like you, with their big beautiful eyes. Congratulations on your sweet little girl. I think Lukas looks alot like your Dad. I smile every time I think about him. Hope you are recovering well and getting some sleep with two little ones. Love you!

Ashley said...

she is beautiful Brandi! Can't wait to hold her! I'll call ya next week sometime.

rain said...

Soo sweet! I want to hold her, too. Syd is getting too big way too fast!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

of course lukas can come play on our swing set! then i would get to hold little blair and the boys would have a blast! just give us a few more days to stop being so sick :)

can't wait to see more of her newborn pictures!