A few weeks ago when it was snowing we left to go somewhere. When I opened the door there were huge snowflakes falling down. I said Holy cow Lukas look at those snowflakes. Since this day this is now Lukas's new phrase. It is hilarous to here him say Holy cow. He says it over everything. I only said it once to him and he just picked it up. Isn't it funny how little kids pick things up so quickly?On another note I wish miss Blair would make her arrival already. I have been having consistent contractions for two days now. However, they aren't doing much to bring her here. The only thing they are doing is hurting my back and annoying the crap out of me. I have a Drs appointment this morning and am hoping that she will PLEASE let me get her out ASAP!
5 comments:
Holy Cow! When is that baby ever going to come!?! Sorry, had to put a little Lukas excitement into it. He is a cutie. Sorry about the contractions. I had "back labor" with all my kids - not fun at all! Abby was the worst but then she was posterior. Hopefully, Blair will decide to cooperate and join this wonderful world.
Can't wait to hear about the arrival of Blair. I am sure you are so ready for her to arrive.
we can't wait to meet little blair and hopefully she will be here soon...or tuesday at the latest :)
and just let this story about lukas be a lesson to you and start filtering everything you say!! luckily, "holy cow" is cute! but we've had to do some damage control with cole before :)
Brandi Congrats on your new baby!! I saw your mom the other morning at tae bo and she said you had little Miss Blair! That's so exciting girls are tons of fun!! I hope everything is well, enjoy all the help you can get going from 1 to 2 is a hard adjustment!(at least it was for me!)
Congratulations!!!
Brandi! You gotta post about Blair's arrival! Easier said than done, I know...I'm sure you're just busy trying to recover. If you need anything, let me know. I'm so excited for you.
Post a Comment