Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bathing baby

Yesterday we brought down the baby bath tub and car seat. Lukas was intrigued with the baby tub. He even put his "baby" in the tub and washed her. We thought he was doing really well UNTIL.....

So far so good.
He picked up the tub with the baby in it and....
dumped her on the floor. Needless to say I don't think he will ever be alone with Blair for sometime.

5 comments:

Saleem Family said...

I don't think it will be as easy to pick up Blair as it is with his baby. :) He just wants to love her. Looking forward to my Saturday night date with Lukas. I feel so lucky to have a date that night! :)

Anonymous said...

At least he is trying to help. He wants to be a good big brother!

LisaJ said...

Caleb did something similar when I was having Ava. I had a baby cradle out. He put his "baby" so gently down in the cradle. I was so excited, but then he picked it back up and threw it as hard as he could into the cradle. Ava's still alive, so I'm sure Blair will make it too!! :)

**I do have 1 bit of advice...ask me next time you see me!!**

Anonymous said...

it's not going to be that bad. i am pretty sure that you are thinking it is going to be much worse than it is. but totally don't let him bathe blair ;):)

rain said...

It's always good to keep an eye on the older siblings, just in case. Not because they intend to be mean, or hurtful, but just because they want to help...and sometimes they're really over-excited about it. They are filled with good intentions, and it will melt your heart the way they want to help. But be prepared for one or the other to occasionally get some "owies" in the process. :)