Friday, February 20, 2009

Sidewalk Chalk

It has just been SO beautiful outside the past few days. Dan has been working days on a project for work so we have had him home in the afternoons and have had some extra time with him. Today we played outside a TON! We went for a walk but mostly played with side walk chalk. Lukas loves to color with sidewalk chalk.

Daddy drew his feet and then drew Lukas's feet inside.

Lukas LOVED to have his body traced. He just kept asking for more.


Then Lukas had to draw daddy. He only got a few lines of his head and then said daddy and was all proud of himself.
He had fun drawing on the bricks as well.

6 comments:

ANeibaur said...

Haha how cute! Im gonna have to go get aryn some sidewalk chalk! :D

Gina said...

That looks like fun! I'm glad you guys were able to play outside! I hope the weather stays nice.

Kristy said...

Was Dan practicing his dead body chalk marking - sorry no idea what it really is called! Sidewalk chalk is the best - cheap, easy, and entertains forever.

rain said...

Your camera takes great pictures! Everytime I visit your blog I'm impressed with your pictures. And the way you and Dan are great parents, but that's beside the point. ;)

Lisa said...

That is precious watching Daddy trace Lukas and Lukas tracing Daddy. Too cute!!

Neil, Ali, Emma & Claire said...

I did get emotional. I really didn't want her birthday to come at all. I want her to stay my baby forever, but I know that can't happen. But I think I did fairly well for how heart breaking it was for me.