Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What a mess!

Lukas had a little bit of a bathroom issue this morning. This meant we had to change a few diapers. Well he was getting a little diaper rash so I put some Gold Bond baby powder on his bum and in his diaper (this always clears it up for us.) Well I left the bottle of baby powder sitting there while I went to throw the dirty diaper outside. I was gone literally ten seconds when I came back to this! The bottle was closed but Lukas opened it and I found him shaking it all over the place. Seriously, he was covered and so was our entertainment center, floor and television. It took me a while to clean up the mess. I had to snap a few pictures though. Either Blair will be SO good or be right there with Lukas because he teaches her these things.



Dan did bring me home flowers today which was really sweet and brightened up my day! Thanks honey!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh Brandi! I'm so sorry! I can't believe what a big boy Lukas is! Can't wait to meet blair & we definitely will need to schedule a playdate here soon, so you can get a break when she comes!
email me your phone#:
ac_smash@hotmail.com
p.s. I'm so very serious about the playdate--T-man gets so bored and he'd seriously LOVE playing with Lukas!

Anonymous said...

Just be glad he did not pour water in with the powder! I bet he had fun.

Kristy said...

oh, no worries-he'll teach Blair EVERYTHING!!! Sofia already does stuff Maxx didn't do until he was 4. Abby taught him the good stuff - Maxx teaches the bad. Lukas was really into making his TV white. Good thing he's so cute! I hope your sweet husband's back is feeling better.

Lisa said...

WOW - That was a mess!! Gotta love it when they get into anything and everything.

Those roses are beautiful!!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

wow. i think i would have killed him :)

does powder really work? i've never used it but when max gets a little rash he hates the creams that i put on...