Saturday, February 7, 2009

Childrens mueseum

We decided we needed to do one more really fun family thing for Lukas before miss Blair makes her arrival. We thought we would take Lukas to the childrens museum. We invited Neil, Ali and Emma to come with us. I think that Lukas enjoyed it. They have so many fun things for little kids to enjoy.



Dan wanted to get in on the fun so he got on the horse. This is the only horse he will ever ride since he is allergic to them.
They have a place where you can pretend to be part of a news crew. You can see yourself on screen. Dan and Lukas were dancing here. Lukas thought it was pretty funny.
This was one of Lukas's favorite things. He sat there forever putting the paper in the wind tunnel and watching it blow out.
Waving hi to me from the life flight helicopter.



Emma and Lukas enjoyed just running around the patio where the helicopter was the most. It was such a beautiful day I think they were just enjoying the sunshine.
Lukas sure does love his daddy!

When we got to the car Lukas got SO upset he started screaming and crying and trying to run away. When we put him in the car he kept saying why why. I guess he wanted to stay. We didn't get to far before he fell a sleep though.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That looks like such a fun place!! Lukas is so cute!

~Our Family~ said...

Brandi it looks like you are always having fun... It is so boring here in Idaho nothing to go do and see... It sounds like there is tons to do in SLC... I have some relatives from there and they are always doing something fun too... I'm so jealous.. LOL.. Lukas is a funny boy I guess boys are mean't to make messes and get into everything.... I can't wait for Blair's arrival.. I bet she is a cutie pie x's 10.. I can't wait to see her....

ANeibaur said...

Awww that looks like fun! Aryn is always saying "why why" to.. not sure what it is but I always feel so bad when she sais that. LOL