We had a great Valentines Day! We hope everyone else did too. Lukas was excited to get a present and had fun opening them. Dan and I just wrote each other nice letters to show our love. My awesome aunt offered to watch Lukas for us so we could go on a date. We went on a double date with our friends Nately and Chris. We went to Iggy's then we watched The Rocker. It was nice to have a night out. This will probably be our last date before little miss Blair arrives. Dr. Grover said she won't let me go passed 39 weeks since I am developing Pre E. So we are SO VERY thankful to have had the oppurtunity. Lukas had so much fun over at Suzannes and Grandma B's. When we went and picked him up we thought he was sleeping because he didn't even run out to see us. Nope, he was wide awake watching Elmo and playing. He didn't even seem like he cared to leave. I asked him if he had fun and he said mmm hmmm and nodded (he never says yes anymore just mmmm hmmm.) I am glad Lukas had fun on his Valentines date.

Opening up his first present.

A magnet book. Lukas LOVES magnet books.

He was funny because he would unwrap a little bit of a present and walk over put the wrapping paper on daddy and then walk back to unwrap some more.

He got a scooby doo ride on bouncy ball.
Having a blast bouncing all over the house.
1 comment:
I'm glad you had a great Valentine's day. Lukas called Sofia on the video phone last night and mostly they just giggled at each other and made faces. It was cute. I think you need to turn up your heat a bit - Dan looks cold! Happy Valentines!
Post a Comment